Ajala Samuel Akindele
The belief of the soul;
Culture is dynamic
It is the spouse of tradition(coinage)
Culture is life and
High influence of the nation.
Culture those not entice
Superiority among negro
Culture created us equally
But the head determines.
Culture is virginity
Keep yourself safe!
Nor racial discrimination,
Nor violence and
Nor religion common
To cultureis the globe
And the outerpart.
Culture is unique!
Culture is different!
Culture is pride!
Culture is not wealth
Nor abject poverty.
God is culture?
We are all one”says” culture
Ajala Samuel Akindele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Culture by Ajala Samuel Akindele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal