Crystal is Love
Baby I wish there were words to describe how I feel about you. But when I look the only word that comes close is Love! ! ! ! ! !
Love- to feel tender affection for somebody such as a close relative or friend.
Love- to feel romantic and sexual desire and longing for somebody
Love- a passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction
Love- an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion
Love- somebody who is loved romantically or sexually.
There you go baby that pretty much sums up how I feel about you. Crystal is Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crystal is Love by Alan Brantley )
- Yes Sir!, Akhil Zoomin
- Troubles ahead - time, gajanan mishra
- Troubles ahead, gajanan mishra
- I Need You, Diana Rose
- Farewell Mama, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Love, Akhil Zoomin
- Accident and Emergency Unit, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Long Lost Love, Marites C. Cayetano
- Likes, Holly Moon
- Living, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns