Crystal is Love
Baby I wish there were words to describe how I feel about you. But when I look the only word that comes close is Love! ! ! ! ! !
Love- to feel tender affection for somebody such as a close relative or friend.
Love- to feel romantic and sexual desire and longing for somebody
Love- a passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction
Love- an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion
Love- somebody who is loved romantically or sexually.
There you go baby that pretty much sums up how I feel about you. Crystal is Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crystal is Love by Alan Brantley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra