Crystal is Love
Baby I wish there were words to describe how I feel about you. But when I look the only word that comes close is Love! ! ! ! ! !
Love- to feel tender affection for somebody such as a close relative or friend.
Love- to feel romantic and sexual desire and longing for somebody
Love- a passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction
Love- an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion
Love- somebody who is loved romantically or sexually.
There you go baby that pretty much sums up how I feel about you. Crystal is Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crystal is Love by Alan Brantley )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)