Once upon a time,
We walked with hand in hand
Over the grazing fields,
With grins and blushes
Splashing all over us.
A hut nearby
Speaks to me still,
In silent notes,
With the green fields
And the soothing winds
Kissing my soul over and over.
I still live today for you
Looking at the distant horizon
With smiles and tears,
Under the Sun
Trying to touch your invisible shadow
With my far cry
And seeking to change
The story of no return.
Copyright © 2013 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cry by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Mere Wish, Bushra Hassan
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen