Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A stimulation to the mind.
A ego to crush from the inside.
The raven the swoops down and carries the prey off.
The truly departed.
How did this get started.
There are not enough words to save myself.
I murdered you, by letting you down.
You trusted me in a really bad way.
An attraction, that I accepted and let it bring you satisfaction.
You told me your deepest darkest secrets.
And I didn't believe any of them.
I wrote a poem that broke your heart.
I pushed you over the edge.
Not intentionally I thought you were just lonely.
Thinking soon enough you would get over it.
Instead you latched on and when I kicked you off.
You were completely crushed by the mere utters of a pen.
No pictures, no sounds, no touch.
These writings can be dangerous.
I didn't mean to lead you on.
Some how yet I did.
No ill intent here, just an honest mistake because they were no human faces.
Guilty of being mean and cruel.
Because I didn't feel what you felt.
How could I really know, how could I really know?
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.