They are circling my house rooftop.
From vantage point to wall they hop.
Irritating noise filling the air,
becoming just too much to bear.
But I ‘m too much of a milksop.
Poisoning them, out of the question.
I'm for green peaceful rendition
to rid myself of this black pest,
so that I can get morning rest
from this unwelcome infestation.
Their natural habitat destroyed
when new building schemes deployed.
Trees and feeding grounds lie barren -
Not a trace of rabbit warren.
I'm unreasonably annoyed.
Suzette Richards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crows by Suzette Richards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier
- Dear Lord, Monica Lanier