Crowned Lemurs Like Lincoln Park Zoo
A crowned lemur - that's what I am,
An orangish fur crown on my head.
For visitors, I love to ham
At the Lincoln Park Zoo homestead.
Madagascar Island is where
We primates did evolve unique.
But when human kin showed up there,
They've been a real pain - so to speak.
But at the Zoo, humans are great
To me and to my family.
All lemurs should have such a fate,
To know how good humans can be.
So this crowned lemur tips his crown
To humans in Chicago town.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crowned Lemurs Like Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady