Crossed By Forward
Walking in the light.
Shining from the moon.
My footprints are fading.
I am scarred by hate.
Blood is flowing on the dunes.
Sand clocks the hand of time.
Every hour shows me the sign.
Displayed in one second.
Straight through the bends.
I have the knife.
Nailed into my back.
Scared to move towards.
What lies in the front.
Beyond the path.
Crossed by forward.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crossed By Forward by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey