Lawrence S. Pertillar
Crisp And Freshened Air
It would be great to awaken,
To the scent of blooming roses.
As the dew is lifted to clear the mist,
With a blue sky appearing...
To be witnessed at dawn,
From an open window one breathes...
The crisp and freshened air.
It would be great to be awakened,
On a daily basis to immediately meditate...
For all the blessings one receives,
Without a hesitation to express...
An appreciation acknowledged,
To confess in devotion that is addressed...
That gift of life one gets and IS aware of it.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crisp And Freshened Air by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI