Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Crisp And Freshened Air
It would be great to awaken,
To the scent of blooming roses.
As the dew is lifted to clear the mist,
With a blue sky appearing...
To be witnessed at dawn,
From an open window one breathes...
The crisp and freshened air.
It would be great to be awakened,
On a daily basis to immediately meditate...
For all the blessings one receives,
Without a hesitation to express...
An appreciation acknowledged,
To confess in devotion that is addressed...
That gift of life one gets and IS aware of it.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.