Lawrence S. Pertillar
Crisp And Freshened Air
It would be great to awaken,
To the scent of blooming roses.
As the dew is lifted to clear the mist,
With a blue sky appearing...
To be witnessed at dawn,
From an open window one breathes...
The crisp and freshened air.
It would be great to be awakened,
On a daily basis to immediately meditate...
For all the blessings one receives,
Without a hesitation to express...
An appreciation acknowledged,
To confess in devotion that is addressed...
That gift of life one gets and IS aware of it.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crisp And Freshened Air by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley