Crisis In Your Life
Crises are sold to people who buy,
Their wastes are their friends as they call
The friendships with their silliness,
Forgetting the life of relative kindness.
The clients come year in year out,
Collecting the gifts so swollen with hurt,
They must be limbs of great work.
I have to seal the ideas as a world and wall;
One reasons, and they had left a solution
For the whales and sharks of the ocean.
The ocean is huge for the occult is near
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crisis In Your Life by Naveed Akram )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov