Crisis In Your Life
Crises are sold to people who buy,
Their wastes are their friends as they call
The friendships with their silliness,
Forgetting the life of relative kindness.
The clients come year in year out,
Collecting the gifts so swollen with hurt,
They must be limbs of great work.
I have to seal the ideas as a world and wall;
One reasons, and they had left a solution
For the whales and sharks of the ocean.
The ocean is huge for the occult is near
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crisis In Your Life by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- 'Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá', nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest