Once two shadows melted and merged
White on black background, seen I.
Whir and chirp and a melodious whisper
Ah! A heaven’s song, felt with shy.
Out of sudden, everything changed
At my surprise, sight banged and lips hissed
Upside down I have been hanged
There sprouted a black shadow and vanished
Amid shadowy green with many songs
Moon with full face and grace offered rusk
.Heaven’s Sand and calm breeze removed the husk
Washed the sun with dew that dripped from cusp
When awoke, I was alone on my bed
And on my window there was a crimson red
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crimson Red by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov