I believe there is something else
entirely going on but no single
person can ever know it,
so we fall in love.
It could also be true
that what we use everyday
to open cans was something much nobler
, that we'll never recognize.
I believe the woman sleeping beside me
doesn't care about what's going on outside,
and her body is warm with trust
which is a great beginning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Credo by Matthew Rohrer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka