I believe there is something else
entirely going on but no single
person can ever know it,
so we fall in love.
It could also be true
that what we use everyday
to open cans was something much nobler
, that we'll never recognize.
I believe the woman sleeping beside me
doesn't care about what's going on outside,
and her body is warm with trust
which is a great beginning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Credo by Matthew Rohrer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro