Creation with perfection
Behold she is the hand made of the LORD,
created with all the beauties of heaven BEYOUND.
A true gift and blessing to the WORLD,
and a unique treasure to BEHOLD.
She is created right from the dept of GOD'S HEART,
that is why she is nothing but a sweet HEART.
She makes a heart that never BREAKS,
and the least to cause an heart BREAK.
She is an extraordinary gift to HAVE,
and a lovely friend to CRAVE.
How can i forget her amazing SMILE,
that can heal even the deepest scars from a thousand MILE.
Her immense beauty can never be compared to NONE,
all what you can feel when around her is happiness & FUN.
She is a treasure to the world of MEN,
And having her is like saying ' AMEN '.
She is everything anyone can ever have WANTED,
A person anyone can ever VAUNTED.
She is worth every bit of life's HAPINESS,
because she's strong, focus, gorgeous and FEARLESS.
Having her in your MIND,
is like having gold in the palm of your HAND.
Am not trying to be SARCASTIC,
am only been REALISTIC.
She's a million times a LADY,
that's why been around her makes you COZY.
She's the symbol of divine LOVE,
and an instrument of GOD ABOVE.
She's so indispensable and UNFORGETTABLE,
and her friendship is IRRPLACEABLE.
She gives you a sense of HUMOUR,
even in a scene of a TUMOUR.
Without God creating HER,
this world will be an empty place without HER.
I just want her to know that she is a TREASURE,
Beyound every available MEASURE.
The reason she's so bright like a STAR,
is because her beautiful name is ' ESTHER '.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creation with perfection by Stanley Oguh )
- Gumsum Gumsum, Akhtar Jawad
- Workmates?, Over The Moon
- Some way or other, gajanan mishra
- A Piece Of My Love., Philip Mutuku
- I Am Time, Time, Indelible, Indestructib.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cambridge -Seat of Learning., Geoffrey Fafard
- Disharmony......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Time Is Not Staying In Place, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If Not Homespun, Scott J. Shepard
- Gifts, Scott J. Shepard
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)