Creation with perfection
Behold she is the hand made of the LORD,
created with all the beauties of heaven BEYOUND.
A true gift and blessing to the WORLD,
and a unique treasure to BEHOLD.
She is created right from the dept of GOD'S HEART,
that is why she is nothing but a sweet HEART.
She makes a heart that never BREAKS,
and the least to cause an heart BREAK.
She is an extraordinary gift to HAVE,
and a lovely friend to CRAVE.
How can i forget her amazing SMILE,
that can heal even the deepest scars from a thousand MILE.
Her immense beauty can never be compared to NONE,
all what you can feel when around her is happiness & FUN.
She is a treasure to the world of MEN,
And having her is like saying ' AMEN '.
She is everything anyone can ever have WANTED,
A person anyone can ever VAUNTED.
She is worth every bit of life's HAPINESS,
because she's strong, focus, gorgeous and FEARLESS.
Having her in your MIND,
is like having gold in the palm of your HAND.
Am not trying to be SARCASTIC,
am only been REALISTIC.
She's a million times a LADY,
that's why been around her makes you COZY.
She's the symbol of divine LOVE,
and an instrument of GOD ABOVE.
She's so indispensable and UNFORGETTABLE,
and her friendship is IRRPLACEABLE.
She gives you a sense of HUMOUR,
even in a scene of a TUMOUR.
Without God creating HER,
this world will be an empty place without HER.
I just want her to know that she is a TREASURE,
Beyound every available MEASURE.
The reason she's so bright like a STAR,
is because her beautiful name is ' ESTHER '.
Stanley Oguh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creation with perfection by Stanley Oguh )
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery