Crazy Days can be Hard.
Crazy Days can be Hard for some people.
Crazy Days can be Funny.
Crazy Days can be Funny with friends.
Crazy Days are for Kids.
Crazy Days are for Kids that are bored.
Crazy Days are for Family.
Crazy Days are for Family too you know.
Crazy Days will be on the Weekends.
Crazy Days will be on the Weekends so everybody can join.
Crazy Days will be on Weekdays too.
Crazy Days will be on Weekdays too so you won't be alone.
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy why do we have to be Crazy.
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy why do we have to be Crazy everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy Days by Tyanna Willie )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mary Elizabeth Frye
(13 November, 1905 - 15 September 2004)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Wingfoot Lake, Rita Dove
Poem of the Day
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski