Crazy Days can be Hard.
Crazy Days can be Hard for some people.
Crazy Days can be Funny.
Crazy Days can be Funny with friends.
Crazy Days are for Kids.
Crazy Days are for Kids that are bored.
Crazy Days are for Family.
Crazy Days are for Family too you know.
Crazy Days will be on the Weekends.
Crazy Days will be on the Weekends so everybody can join.
Crazy Days will be on Weekdays too.
Crazy Days will be on Weekdays too so you won't be alone.
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy why do we have to be Crazy.
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy why do we have to be Crazy everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy Days by Tyanna Willie )
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)