I don’t know, I don’t know
Maybe I’m crazy
I could feel, I could taste
Salty sea spray
When I awoke, I could hear
And see the blue
I heard the gulls, cry overhead
The sky was hazy
Like drums my heart, beat in my chest
I felt afraid
Was this a dream, or just me
My mind askew?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy by Beach Girl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan