you make me go crazie
you make me go crazier, crazier
till i fall in your harms
and your my boy
you still make me go crazie...
crazier crazier crazier till i love you boy
and kiss me but still
you make me go crazier crazier
til i meet you.....boy
but still i cant get u out of my mind you still make me go crazier.....
this is for justin bieber i love him
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (crazier by zayra rivera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey