You awaken this part of me i never felt before.
Makes me feel like i cant live without you.
Makes me desire you more than usual.
You amaze me.
You revealed that part of me that been hidden away for so long
From love and affection.
I fell for you hard without knowing or meaning to
You made me feel this surge of love power and lust
I never knew I could feel that way for someone
Your way with words that swayed me
You filled that crater in me with your devotedness
You wrap me up with all your love and strength
And for that i love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crater by Barbara Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery