Cowboys, Cowtards and Cowturdulence
Comparing George W. Bush to retarded cowboys -
Clearly for cattlemen embarrasses and annoys!
'Do NOT ever besmirch the good reputation of a retarded cowboy! ' -
Frederick Jackson Turner and Walter Prescott Webb in 'The Code of the West' (well, not really, but Larry McMurtry is rumored to be developing a whole mini-series on the subject entitled, 'Loathsome Dud' - well, no, NOT really)
Hubert Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cowboys, Cowtards and Cowturdulence by Hubert Wilson )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner