Luke J. Holt (1-14-91 / fullerton CA)
Coward of the Spongy Room
Coward of the spongy room
bored and brave
ready to dual with laughing tendrils of confusion
with fists or fleeting sobs of lonely
he his the king of his own silly throne
and his court constructs of vengeful visions made of hurt
Poet Other Poems
- ? emiT
- Ballet Of The Pulsar Nude
- Beneath The Wobbly Weathervane (fiction ...
- Binary Bouquet
- Breathing Blue
- Cellos, Magma and Bony Lions (what is le...
- Clogged Pipe Dream
- Comets (fragment sequence #2 1/5/14)
- Coward of the Spongy Room
- Dry Dog
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.