Everyone experiences difficulty, pain and sadness on Earth
During such trying times we rely on God’s will.
His amazing gifts are our blessings of trust, love and faith
The foundations of life that provide, protect and fulfill.
The Holy Spirit resides within our heart, mind and soul
He guides, warns and gives us hope, comfort and courage.
Our Father prepares us to accomplish all things impossible
As in prayer we turn to Him when fearful, doubtful and discouraged.
All throughout the Scriptures, the Lord encourages us
Not to be afraid, anxious, unforgiving or live in fear.
He is always there to lead us in an honorable direction
As we are blessed by His calling our purpose is clear.
Tom's 604 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COURAGE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman