Everyone experiences difficulty, pain and sadness on Earth
During such trying times we rely on God’s will.
His amazing gifts are our blessings of trust, love and faith
The foundations of life that provide, protect and fulfill.
The Holy Spirit resides within our heart, mind and soul
He guides, warns and gives us hope, comfort and courage.
Our Father prepares us to accomplish all things impossible
As in prayer we turn to Him when fearful, doubtful and discouraged.
All throughout the Scriptures, the Lord encourages us
Not to be afraid, anxious, unforgiving or live in fear.
He is always there to lead us in an honorable direction
As we are blessed by His calling our purpose is clear.
Tom's 604 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COURAGE by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
- Green Rock, Winthrop Bay, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)