Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
Doubt and fear.
Confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, Don't sit and think.
Go out and do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Courage by Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Woman to her Lover, Christina Walsh
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Smile and smile, gajanan mishra
- like a needle and a thread did wed (by S.., Anastasia Hunt
- The Death And Lhe Love, Neeraj Sarang
- Ode to Poe's Love, John Allen Richter
- AND aWAKE - OLd HiSsSst0rY, sEaN nOrTh
- never had dreams come true, Juwon Daniel
- YOU, swasti jain
- In the Wind Hakka Folk Songs, Luo Zhihai
- Still Slaves, V P Mahur
- electricity helicopter, lee fones