Counting My Blessings
I count my blessings every day, and so many prayers that I must say
I sense your presence all around, for so many people your life they’ve found
They’ve read your life and heard the praise
And their lives have surely changed.
It is not gigantic miracles that we see, but the little ones
That you give to me.
A beautiful day, a smile from a stranger, a song which is sung
A church bell that is rung, a child which found its way.by seeking you out
What more can I say.
A person in the hospital which they say is about to die.
Then believers pray and they cry – then their tears are seen
And their voices heard, and you create your miracle without a word.
You give us hope when we feel all hope is gone
But show us the way to carry on.
I am counting my blessings for all that I have
And the miracles you created for me, and for a loving family.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Counting My Blessings by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary