Cotton Candy and Clouds
Airplane please fly through,
The pink and fluffy, fluffy blue.
Oh, I can taste the savory stuff.
You're flying through a floating puff.
They're too good, these clouds I know.
The pink and blue in sunshine show,
That this sky candy, I must eat.
It's taste no other food can beat.
I wanted to lean out of the plane,
Eat cotton candy outside my window pane.
Now I suddenly saw that the pink and blue,
Were clouds and not candy too.
But now the plane landed,
And I ran to the counter,
Of the airport candy shop,
And gorged on the cloudy looking,
Blue and pink candy.
Cotton candy and clouds.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cotton Candy and Clouds by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra