Cotton Candy and Clouds
Airplane please fly through,
The pink and fluffy, fluffy blue.
Oh, I can taste the savory stuff.
You're flying through a floating puff.
They're too good, these clouds I know.
The pink and blue in sunshine show,
That this sky candy, I must eat.
It's taste no other food can beat.
I wanted to lean out of the plane,
Eat cotton candy outside my window pane.
Now I suddenly saw that the pink and blue,
Were clouds and not candy too.
But now the plane landed,
And I ran to the counter,
Of the airport candy shop,
And gorged on the cloudy looking,
Blue and pink candy.
Cotton candy and clouds.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cotton Candy and Clouds by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If only truth was Simple, Bull Hawking
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock