You've got technology,
what it takes...
to break thru!
The Internet is a strange,
place to get caught up in,
Yes, you among all the other
One day they'll probably
attempt to send it out into,
All the archives of human
activity, pulsing away! ! !
Sometimes I wonder if it
isn't just a con though,
My addiction to all the trappings
I'm like a muscle,
a barnacle, a limpet,
like a human sucker
thing - stuck on,
And words that don't stick,
have no place...
For the future,
of the inside out...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corpuscle by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA