You've got technology,
what it takes...
to break thru!
The Internet is a strange,
place to get caught up in,
Yes, you among all the other
One day they'll probably
attempt to send it out into,
All the archives of human
activity, pulsing away! ! !
Sometimes I wonder if it
isn't just a con though,
My addiction to all the trappings
I'm like a muscle,
a barnacle, a limpet,
like a human sucker
thing - stuck on,
And words that don't stick,
have no place...
For the future,
of the inside out...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corpuscle by GRANT FRASER )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris