In transit of soul,
when you were under siege,
you got a new number for afterlife
wearing a white robe-
and could see right through
your past picking up the
lips from the despair
of ancient dream.
Will you catch the honeydew
dripping from the eternal tree
of life? Have you seen night-
blooming flames gouging-
the intrigues from the black
walls? There has been a deepening
sense of despair. The venus is
ready to unrobe in full glare of sun.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COPULA by Satish Verma )
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf