'COPS NOT NEEDED'
In a highly evolved society
police or sheriffs would not be a necessity.
People would have a higher Consciousness
our whole society would be in Oneness.
We would all live in peace as One,
everyone would be like Christ the son.
Police would only to needed in a natural disaster
to help the hurting victims get to safety faster.
Values would be taught like honesty,
responsibility and how to express what we feel.
We would ALL have are needs met and not have to steal.
No teenage gangs for teenagers are listened to-
They have changed the society and made it a new.
We used creative thinking to think all social issues through
instead of using force, punishment that makes us feel blue.
Written By Suzanna Chevalier on November 12,2011
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('COPS NOT NEEDED' by Suzanna Chevalier )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell