Copla Cinco: This Bad Guy World
The way the dice got thrown, it’s toss-up
Tangled under, Yang must suffer
That’s how Worlds turn
The Ferris wheel from down goes up
If Good Guys simply surrender
The World will burn
Can conundrums then drop their mask
Aren’t Villains after all human
Bad Guys all can’t be brought to task
Nor be made to endorse reason
And let drop sting
(to be continued)
Poet Other Poems
- A bare afternoon
- A Childhood Memory, Translation Of Carlo...
- A Chinese Girl I Took To A Nunnery
- A cure for forty death-dealing cells
- A French Narrative Poem, Translation Of ...
- A New View, Translation Of Carlos Bouson...
- A Partisan Heart, Translation of Carlos ...
- A reluctant Sayonara
- Akbar, the Great (1542 - 1605)
- Am I the Assassin Or The Undertaker
- Ascent Into Love, Translation Of Carlos ...
- Autumnal Dirge, Transl. Of Chanson D'aut...
- Back Door Side Door Front Door: Which Do...
- Ballad: Just Another Odd Guy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.