Cool Cat Blues
Once you were my favorite cat.
But then you made me cry.
What's a little bird to do.
But lift her wings and fly.
You really are a very cool cat.
A Gold card member of the cool cat group.
You really should be more selective.
Of who you invite for soup.
I am so relieved that cats can't fly.
And that's how its got to stand.
I only fly with other birds.
Who accept me as I am.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cool Cat Blues by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A Painter - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- One time..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, Oh, no! You can't take off spell.., Lyudmila Purgina
- How Much Do You Love Hearts?, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, Before a court - Translation (Ru.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Summit, Pankajam Kottarath
- The Second Day We Met, Ronald Chapman
- British Big Cats, Cynthia Fielding
- I.Severyanin, That events were at sea-sh.., Lyudmila Purgina