Cool Cat Blues
Once you were my favorite cat.
But then you made me cry.
What's a little bird to do.
But lift her wings and fly.
You really are a very cool cat.
A Gold card member of the cool cat group.
You really should be more selective.
Of who you invite for soup.
I am so relieved that cats can't fly.
And that's how its got to stand.
I only fly with other birds.
Who accept me as I am.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cool Cat Blues by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford