Jumping up at the first gleam of something bright,
You say those eyes are your world today.
Now you're starring back shaking your head,
Saying those eyes never meant a thing.
Contradictions can break your soul,
Just as quick as the gleam you once saw,
Now you are saying those eyes have you hooked like never before,
But it's all lies.
She had read right through,
Right through your heart from the start.
Now you are a fool,
You are a fool for believing you could ever play her,
Ohh she's smarter then you'll ever give her credit for,
So open your eyes and realize your lies,
They just are not worth the time of day.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contradiction. by Casandra Vice )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav