I'm the shades of my tired footstep
And you, the fear fills your time..!
Contemplates me, even for a moment..
Before moving away 'out there'
Where the night crawls into the afternoon
And memory begin to melt..!
Contemplates me even for a moment:
As a woman floats in the rain,
Wandering on the facades of the walls,
And lounging on the roads..!
Contemplates even for a moment..
Before my shades disappear..
And the distance swallow me..
As a scream of ' owl! '
Before my shades disappear
And become a lake of darkness..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplates by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy