I'm the shades of my tired footstep
And you, the fear fills your time..!
Contemplates me, even for a moment..
Before moving away 'out there'
Where the night crawls into the afternoon
And memory begin to melt..!
Contemplates me even for a moment:
As a woman floats in the rain,
Wandering on the facades of the walls,
And lounging on the roads..!
Contemplates even for a moment..
Before my shades disappear..
And the distance swallow me..
As a scream of ' owl! '
Before my shades disappear
And become a lake of darkness..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Contemplates by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey