She Watered Flower-pots.
A Swallow sat on the edge of farthest Flower-pot,
and dipped its beak into Wet Soil.
She went and brought a Bowl of Water.
Swallow had gone.
Her Heart was offended.
Put down the Bowl at the side of Flower-pot.
A Bee sat on the edge of the Bowl and Drank Water.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Connection by Rasul Raessi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- In Heaven, Roxanne Dubarry
- The Bridegroom, Mr. Spock
- A Butterfly Poet Vavroovahana Pa.., vavroovahana patra
- In Heaven there is no more...., Roxanne Dubarry
- Sleepy Physique, Suhail Kakorvi
- Union, Suhail Kakorvi
- I Am Not a Myth, Matthew Hittinger
- Key and Lock, Harindhar Reddy
- Maintenance of the world, gajanan mishra
- Super Bowl Football = 2015, Tom Zart