CONFUSION OF LOVE
You love me
There's no doubt
But it's love
That keeps me wondering
For in love
there is no fairness.
are the rules.
are the ways.
one keeps questioning.
Is their love
Is their love
amid the confusion.
Poem In Pashto By: Afzal Shauq
Translated in English By: Alley Boling
Book: 'TWIST OF FATES' Poem No.95/Page.134
Web Link: http: //khyberwatch.com/nandara/index.php?
P DF files: http: //khyber.org/books/ashauq/index.shtml
Poet's weblog: www.tolafghan.com/members/afzalshauq
© Afzal Shauq
Afzal Shauq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONFUSION OF LOVE by Afzal Shauq )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- How Irritating, Margaret Alice Second
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen