Its hard now to find inspiration, and pass it on to him
He feels like shit, and so do I.
In my head and in my heart I feel them aching
knowing he is not faking.
He can’t be taking anymore shit
from you or anyone else for that matter.
I see him cry with frustration,
and showing the signs of stress.
As, his mother I want to clear up his ugly mess, and
What he is going through
I am really not sure what to do,
Or what is he trying to tell me.
No one is on either one of our sides
I see his inner sides ripping slowly apart.
Please have a heart.
Give a helping hand.
Is it something I cant within stand.
When I see my child is so special,
it seems that most don’t understand.
Because you don’t hear his pleas
You tell me he is doing fine, but I see him
act different when he is around me.
Why does this happen? What is he trying to tell me?
I cant let it be.
I am so confused
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart