Its hard now to find inspiration, and pass it on to him
He feels like shit, and so do I.
In my head and in my heart I feel them aching
knowing he is not faking.
He can’t be taking anymore shit
from you or anyone else for that matter.
I see him cry with frustration,
and showing the signs of stress.
As, his mother I want to clear up his ugly mess, and
What he is going through
I am really not sure what to do,
Or what is he trying to tell me.
No one is on either one of our sides
I see his inner sides ripping slowly apart.
Please have a heart.
Give a helping hand.
Is it something I cant within stand.
When I see my child is so special,
it seems that most don’t understand.
Because you don’t hear his pleas
You tell me he is doing fine, but I see him
act different when he is around me.
Why does this happen? What is he trying to tell me?
I cant let it be.
I am so confused
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by Pam Fraser )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair
- Priceless Worth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland