As both our visions join
My heart is warmed afar.
Yet for me this is a heavy war
On both sides of the coin.
Do I really have to sacrifice
While running after you.
As if you're the one who holds the dice
In this vain illusion that seems so
Man, how my patience is tested
How my mind is strongly being cleansed.
Still I feel as if I'm fenced
In searching dreams of how I rested.
My dear! Please talk to me,
Let's have a deep conversation.
For I long so much to see
Your beautiful eyes
as my final confirmation.
Yuliy Valenko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confirmation by Yuliy Valenko )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)