As both our visions join
My heart is warmed afar.
Yet for me this is a heavy war
On both sides of the coin.
Do I really have to sacrifice
While running after you.
As if you're the one who holds the dice
In this vain illusion that seems so
Man, how my patience is tested
How my mind is strongly being cleansed.
Still I feel as if I'm fenced
In searching dreams of how I rested.
My dear! Please talk to me,
Let's have a deep conversation.
For I long so much to see
Your beautiful eyes
as my final confirmation.
Yuliy Valenko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confirmation by Yuliy Valenko )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Story Of Grandpa, Taiko
- Love Note 15, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White