Confession Of A Schoolboy
This guy in my classroom remarked one day
That he wanted less of house time.
And the teachers were surprised at this say.
They considered him to be sublime
Though falsely, of course. He
Said he wanted more hours by the clock
To mingle with the She.
The teachers howled wildly. 'Walk
Out of here right now.'
Said The master to the boy.
And the lad with an ahoy,
Told the master, 'I'm not your toy.'
'You have time to mingle'
Said the teacher. 'But sir,
Tis not enough to mingle.
I want to love more of her.'
And out the master sent the lad
For he spoke his mind crystal clear
Though his reply made the master mad.
And thus the lad couldn't pull the lass near.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession Of A Schoolboy by Devanshi Khetarpal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz