Confession Of A Schoolboy
This guy in my classroom remarked one day
That he wanted less of house time.
And the teachers were surprised at this say.
They considered him to be sublime
Though falsely, of course. He
Said he wanted more hours by the clock
To mingle with the She.
The teachers howled wildly. 'Walk
Out of here right now.'
Said The master to the boy.
And the lad with an ahoy,
Told the master, 'I'm not your toy.'
'You have time to mingle'
Said the teacher. 'But sir,
Tis not enough to mingle.
I want to love more of her.'
And out the master sent the lad
For he spoke his mind crystal clear
Though his reply made the master mad.
And thus the lad couldn't pull the lass near.
Devanshi Khetarpal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confession Of A Schoolboy by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown