COMPARING 911 TAPES TO POLICE REPORT
I think it is sad that a biased sheriff
can put an innocent in jail without evidence
So why not compare the 911 tapes and a written analysis?
Comparing the written police reports and 911 tapes
you would find discrepancies that very same date.
Right then and there you will see their written word is a lie
this is something the American people should demand
and WE shouldn’t be denied.
For the lady who set me up
Lied on the 911 tapes and the police report.
She knew me before and she wasn’t getting in her car
She came towards me screaming
with her boyfriend by my right arm.
If we are to be the Country that is so Great
let’s put our money where it is needed
before it is too late.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (COMPARING 911 TAPES TO POLICE REPORT by Suzanna Chevalier )
- Every letter has its own address المكتوب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Forlorn, Katinka Havermans
- From Creation To Extravagance, Naveed Akram
- Everlasting, Michael McParland
- Lonely Only, Sunny Chopra
- When it comes to money, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Psalm V, George Herbert
- Open well., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Halloween Meant For Fun, Katherine Nordhaus
- Siberian Tiger, Denis Martindale
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)