A feeble minded giant lives,
Who cannot spell his doom;
A corner for his whim mind gives,
That must give way to gloom.
For a wish is all that he grants,
A tombstone to breathe in,
Berries in plenty he implants,
The sense of his free sin.
Unstable he is in his moves,
A toddler in physique;
Then sinks in tandem clement blues
To shine he needs a cheek!
I wonder if the Lord is cold
For he who is invoked
Would not suffer a pain retold
Leaving his chum provoked.
Ajay Seshadri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Common Measure by Ajay Seshadri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet To My Farewell, Randy McClave
- Own duty, gajanan mishra
- Oligochaeta, John deVries