The lord is with us. God is residing within us. Hopes manifest dreams. Young heirs rule supreme. Self esteem breeds success. Hard work brings about progress. Thoughts mature as they are processed. The impossible is imaginary. In Heaven we are all prosperous.
Everyday a star is born. Eventually surprises lose value. A chill breeze flows through us. Elders try to guide us. Fire ignites the path so nothing can stop us. The light never switches from green; chauffeurs assist us with chasing our dreams.
Blessings come when you're stressing. Sing even if you're deaf let the world hear your spirit. The whole world is in his hands, and don't you forget it. Gorgeous are those with minds that never let hate stay for a visit. Even for a brief minute share your faith, and let others witness. God's soldiers finish the war armed with his message. Cold war or maybe this is just a scrimmage.
Alex Kenneh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Common by Alex Kenneh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote