'COMMITTING SUICIDE ON THE INSIDE'
What if a light worker committed suicide in confined walls
wouldn’t that had been a depressing thing for us all?
A light worker can bring light and change from the outside
a light worker can’t do it when stuck and ostracized.
Yes, thank the bond company for letting me out on bond
thank money that I had for we would be worse off.
Does the system start with sheriff who can just willingly so
put an innocent behind bars while the deceitful one is let go.
This is happened to many times
where innocent people who have not committed a crime.
Are put in to the system that says fight after your out
this is not justice I say with a shout.
So prayer now for things to change
we have to change this planetary game—
Of punishment before investigation
of someone who could have been framed.
Or the one who shot to defend his life from
a person who is totally insane.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Easter, March 31,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('COMMITTING SUICIDE ON THE INSIDE' by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest
- Chums, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lillian's Reading, Edgar Albert Guest
- Passion, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken