This thing will last forever
It's bound by the touch
Embeded in my life
Sewn in and such
A candle with a pheonix flame, sits on the desk.
It's wax never melting, never softer, never loose.
A light in the dark places, to protect from the grotesque
but when it's the world around us what is the use?
This thing is eternal
Like a new tattoo
A sentence of depression
No, my wish come true
Moth Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Commitment by Moth Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns