This thing will last forever
It's bound by the touch
Embeded in my life
Sewn in and such
A candle with a pheonix flame, sits on the desk.
It's wax never melting, never softer, never loose.
A light in the dark places, to protect from the grotesque
but when it's the world around us what is the use?
This thing is eternal
Like a new tattoo
A sentence of depression
No, my wish come true
Moth Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Commitment by Moth Harris )
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram