I will just make you the center
Of the universe
And eventually... the verse
I will just open all the doors
For you first
For me last
I will just bring you flowers
Now and them
When you less expect it
And I promise torture you
Every night and day
In ways that you maybe...
And I will kiss you
Like is no tomorrow
I will beat you off...
Of all you sorrow
I promise you some days
Of too much light
And some nights...
Of unbelievable fights.
I will let you choose
If it is the moment of love
And if you choose the same love that I do
You will be choosing one moment or two
Where the love, pain and sorrow come together
In that universe where we are only true
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Commitment by Carlos Aragao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas