Wasting to nothing,
You close your walls,
Stitching the seems for the last time.
You close up so tight you break,
Hurting nothing more,
Be yourself my angel.
You cry out in pain as you try to open back up,
But the seems so tightly stitched take a while to come undone,
As you try to open up you watch him fade from your sight,
Until you've undone the sewing and search for him you shall.
In the end you lost him,
But hate him you do not,
He helped you grow and helped you to once more open up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming Undone. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak