Sometimes I half imagine
your already there,
While I look away, for
seconds, as you undress,
At some point I'm ready to turn,
but not look directly...
This is what I imagine - you do,
as you manipulate me into
certain shapes or places,
I just stare emphatically,
out the window - at time!
While you get off, in your own
In the meantime I lunge out
with both fists, into the rabid air,
I know true love
it just isn't true,
It really isn't!
I mean, this is the only
thing, i think I came
to grips with,
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming Second by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh