Broken heart emo
Coming of you
It follows you in the dark
It haunts you in your dreams.
It hides in your closet and
Under your bed
It wants you
It wants to torment you
Torture you until you can't take it
Make you scream
Make you fear
Your family, friends and even yourself
And its hunger wont finish
Until it destroys you completely
From pain, anger, fright, misery
From every emotion a person can feel
It wants to eat up your soul
Perish you from existance
Only then it will be satisfed
You can't win from it
You just can't
There is no point in fighting
Because the victor has already been decided
And it's not you.
So say your last words
While you still have a chance
Because you can't run
Nor can you hide
Because this fight?
It was over before it even started.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming of you by Broken heart emo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai
- The Sunprincess, Akhtar Jawad
- Movement incidental, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Before Storm, Luo Zhihai
- Fate rules the outcome., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.