Broken heart emo
Coming of you
It follows you in the dark
It haunts you in your dreams.
It hides in your closet and
Under your bed
It wants you
It wants to torment you
Torture you until you can't take it
Make you scream
Make you fear
Your family, friends and even yourself
And its hunger wont finish
Until it destroys you completely
From pain, anger, fright, misery
From every emotion a person can feel
It wants to eat up your soul
Perish you from existance
Only then it will be satisfed
You can't win from it
You just can't
There is no point in fighting
Because the victor has already been decided
And it's not you.
So say your last words
While you still have a chance
Because you can't run
Nor can you hide
Because this fight?
It was over before it even started.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Coming of you by Broken heart emo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass