Come my love, come.
Come my love, come. I am
Calling you to come. I am
Willing to show you my love
Tonight, come I say. Remove
This things between us and
Let me express my love and
Please you. The pleasure is
All mine; from deep down is
Where my love comes from.
Come my love, let us make love.
Bring your thighs to mine love;
Let them feel the love in us.
Come my love, this love is in us.
Come love; I am calling you.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come my love, come. by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey