Come Home Darling
It's been long since you've gone.
Though we chat, regularly somewhat,
See you on Skype, every night,
Yet that's not enough, seems tough,
To live without you. It's nothing new!
The night before you left, we hardly slept,
Heightened emotions, kept us in motion.
Intense desires kept us afire, oh my dear,
What a climax of ecstacy was there!
The fury of love roared everywhere.
Now my body aches with pent up desire,
Like a volcano ready to erupt anywhere.
Loads of unspent love and desire
Await your arrival to feel and share.
Please come with the preparation you require!
Come home, darling, I can no longer bear,
The memory of that night, our bodies bare,
Fulfilled, inch by inch, with nothing to spare.
The thought kindles the physical desire,
Aches and spasms are caused by the flare.
05 July 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Home Darling by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)