Come Home Darling
It's been long since you've gone.
Though we chat, regularly somewhat,
See you on Skype, every night,
Yet that's not enough, seems tough,
To live without you. It's nothing new!
The night before you left, we hardly slept,
Heightened emotions, kept us in motion.
Intense desires kept us afire, oh my dear,
What a climax of ecstacy was there!
The fury of love roared everywhere.
Now my body aches with pent up desire,
Like a volcano ready to erupt anywhere.
Loads of unspent love and desire
Await your arrival to feel and share.
Please come with the preparation you require!
Come home, darling, I can no longer bear,
The memory of that night, our bodies bare,
Fulfilled, inch by inch, with nothing to spare.
The thought kindles the physical desire,
Aches and spasms are caused by the flare.
05 July 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Home Darling by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Earthquake, friend and foe, Siu Lun Tsui
- Inner Callings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spiritual Moments, Seema Chowdhury
- Promise of Spring, Seema Chowdhury
- Brunellus the Ass, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- Richness of Small Things, Seema Chowdhury
- My Coequal, Naveed Akram
- Gajanan Mishra - A Fellow Poet, Hardik Vaidya
- Energetic Shift, Seema Chowdhury
- The Best Time is Now, Seema Chowdhury