Com, on '67 your time is up
I don’t have a clue, for what I was getting you back for
Don’t understand any of this, but then again I never do?
I do understand the meaning of bye, bye and I will respect that
I didn’t realize that when I look in my crystal ball I would have seen
All that broken glass, I ought to have seen it coming but I’m not really
A clairvoyant, I think, that they build their lives on lies. And are fake! !
Anyway you know where I am, if at some stage, you
Want to give me a clue to what I have done or said.
Loneliness is not the same as (one, Lynn less)
Spelling the same also the meaning
It really doesn’t help not getting the
FAX or facts wright, or, right (ta,) another one from the past
Never mind this is my last one, you said that before! !
I know but this time, it’s more than the
Glass that’s broken
Still can’t tell, sorry I mean spell?
I know this is 67 but I always fancied a 69
It was always going to be one of the
‘’ BEST’ I never had ’’ Beyoncé again
She as a lot to answer to, sorry had
, , ,
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Com, on '67 your time is up by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam