Youth brings passion
of the way
just to play
I would dive
when it storm
for a pearl
in some charm
and it was later...
I came to know that...
I could sink!
that was PINK! !
I was lone...
I was half
the moment came...
I did laugh
and my heart...
cool in wine
a hand softly
when I saw...
that was you!
my life GREY...
Keeping hearts in their hands
thoughts creeping on their foreheads
they had travelled...
to this hell!
He who travels...
he will breathe!
He who stops...
a dagger will be
in his back...
this is BLACK! !
O dear listener!
O dear fellow!
O dear reader!
O dear me!
when there is silence
... no one speaks!
and let's give
the way to roots
may this pale...
... love GREEN!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colours Dispersed... by Ali Adamson )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston