Color of God
God tells angels
Today, I'm an artist
And, God creates colors
then, All colors exist.
waiting, in the endless row
'What if we can choose? '
Colorless creatures wish in silent
A grant, you can choose.
In roar of Angels cheer
A miniature leaf's shrilling in row.
'I pick up this one I'll name it green'
Too low, to hear in color show.
'This one makes me crazy'
Sea Points at blue and cheers.
'I resemble you, we both are innocent'
a small Rose whispers in red's ears.
In deafening angels cheer
Colored Peacock makes a parade.
'who dares to compete with me in glory,
Who makes such elegant decision, I made? '
creatures are called, one by one
Finally, I announce confidently
'the color of God'. Angels stop cheering
And, they gaze at me with jealousy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color of God by Mehri Mehraban )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali