Color of God
God tells angels
Today, I'm an artist
And, God creates colors
then, All colors exist.
waiting, in the endless row
'What if we can choose? '
Colorless creatures wish in silent
A grant, you can choose.
In roar of Angels cheer
A miniature leaf's shrilling in row.
'I pick up this one I'll name it green'
Too low, to hear in color show.
'This one makes me crazy'
Sea Points at blue and cheers.
'I resemble you, we both are innocent'
a small Rose whispers in red's ears.
In deafening angels cheer
Colored Peacock makes a parade.
'who dares to compete with me in glory,
Who makes such elegant decision, I made? '
creatures are called, one by one
Finally, I announce confidently
'the color of God'. Angels stop cheering
And, they gaze at me with jealousy!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color of God by Mehri Mehraban )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)