Oh the colors are simply breathtaking
For the summer season is upon us
I walk out into my yard and I
Can see Mother Nature has made a fuss.
She must be very proud as the colors
Are bright with yellows and reds
Blues, purples and whites as well
Are tended lovingly, being watered and fed.
The fragrances catch in the wind as well
The birds and bees find sweet feed
Why it’s a color extravaganza
And I’m so thrilled, oh yes indeed!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color Extravaganza by Marilyn Lott )
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery