My thoughts are green
My intentions are red
My feelings are yellow
My dreams are brown
My sorrows are black
My plans are blue
My passions are pink
My visions are white
Yet I am searching for my color
Yes I am searching for my color
Others who know me
Could not show my color to me
I myself too
Could not show my color to me-
Can anything be called that is my color?
Do I have a thing that is called color?
How to see my color?
How long will it take to see my color?
Is my living itself an endeavor to see my color?
Will my end be able to show my color?
In the state of confusion, I live on…
The moment I come to clarity
Will I be colorless and win?
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart