My thoughts are green
My intentions are red
My feelings are yellow
My dreams are brown
My sorrows are black
My plans are blue
My passions are pink
My visions are white
Yet I am searching for my color
Yes I am searching for my color
Others who know me
Could not show my color to me
I myself too
Could not show my color to me-
Can anything be called that is my color?
Do I have a thing that is called color?
How to see my color?
How long will it take to see my color?
Is my living itself an endeavor to see my color?
Will my end be able to show my color?
In the state of confusion, I live on…
The moment I come to clarity
Will I be colorless and win?
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color by ROCHISH MON )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)