My thoughts are green
My intentions are red
My feelings are yellow
My dreams are brown
My sorrows are black
My plans are blue
My passions are pink
My visions are white
Yet I am searching for my color
Yes I am searching for my color
Others who know me
Could not show my color to me
I myself too
Could not show my color to me-
Can anything be called that is my color?
Do I have a thing that is called color?
How to see my color?
How long will it take to see my color?
Is my living itself an endeavor to see my color?
Will my end be able to show my color?
In the state of confusion, I live on…
The moment I come to clarity
Will I be colorless and win?
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color by ROCHISH MON )
- Ghosts, Kenneth Maswabi
- Couture, Mark Doty
- Muse & Drudge [just as I am I come], Harryette Mullen
- When Clouds Thunder, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Beauty Supply, Lee Ann Brown
- Suffering the Unattainable, David Dodd Lee
- Nature and Its Simple ways, Rohit Sapra
- Snowy Owl Goddess, Diane Wakoski
- Much Tattooed Sailor Aboard USS New Jersey, Jehanne Dubrow
- The Ruined Church, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)